Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Choi's Consultation Bar

Dex-chan lover
It just occured to me he can restore the gatekeeper's arm

damn it, how did i not think about hair growth before?
even after all the novels i read, i still lack too much experience in handling skills...

esp

He oughtta just make an example of that guy for sending people after him.

I get that it's not a great move to weaken their fighting capacity when they seem to be barely able to hold onto their town. I don't particularly subscribe to the idea of attacking everyone who goes against you either. But, that guy is already sending strangers to attack people. When someone decides that strength is law, might as well speak in the language they understand.

Dex-chan lover
omgosh a cure for male patterned baldness?!
*legions of armies across the galaxy head over to capture Tohru*

People acting as though he was trying to hide his abilities when in actuality he was just trying to stay under the radar for sora's sake because, you know, in between life and death and what not.

Now that Soras awake he can basically go at whatever pace he decides.

Dex-chan lover
So MC's power spike hit, but it still takes time to get good enough to the point where a touch can just turn people into embryos?

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey I don't think they can allocate in the middle of a fight. MC had to sorta meditate earlier, no?

Also, it's dumb that skill points return as well. His skill is literally turning back time, so the whole tree should return to it's origin. Meaning, no skills or points.

Double-page supporter
With how dialogue heavy this chapter was, the awkwardness of the translation made it rather difficult to follow. It would benefit from a final edit to make the language flow more naturally.

esp

@AbyssalMonkey I'm assuming the guy he was talking to is a somewhat decent person, despite being entirely unsuited for leadership. Otherwise, There's plenty of things you can do with that skill along with messing up their points. He touched someone and restored his drunkenness for crying out loud. He said he could make himself younger, he cured ancient wounds and 25 year old incurable status effects. Why not "restore" him into a toddler and snap his neck?

I don't actually think he should do something that crazy, but it seems more like he is choosing not to escalate things than that he's unable to. The condition is whatever past condition he wants it to be, 10 times per hour.

I have to point out that the translation in this chapter was quite awkward and hard to understand in some places. Hopefully it will improve though.

@need4speedrazor6 Nah, most of these skills can be used only if the target is moster/target had interacted with monster at least once

In case of his skill he can reverse "only" if the target interacted with monster at least once and to the point it met the monster first. Even in case of himself the maximum point he can reverse to - the age he met his first monster - 13 yo.

So, no embryo until it is monster/demihuman or other specific casses ^__^

There was an example in WN where he tried to use restoration on bed and it did not work because it was never affected by monster in any way

Users who are viewing this thread