Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - My Straight Ball

Double-page supporter
Did I miss something? Is there something she said they didn't show us?
I mean, after she says "I don't know if I'll be able to say it again", the subsequent panels seem to indicate a skipped scene.
Do you think she just reiterated what she said before or she said something more important, or did I see it wrong and there is no skipped scene?

Double-page supporter
It was pretty good in general, but the part where you didn't really know what she was saying, she was naming some ingredients. Mayonnaise, aonori, katsuobushi, pickled red ginger and something else that escapes my mind at the moment.

Double-page supporter
@FriendlyFoe9908

So what worries her is how ephemeral human life is. Understandable, given her personal history.
I don't remember if it was said how her husband died, but at this point I guess it was a sudden death.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the new chapter.

Damn, that "I want to properly tell Yakumo-kun my feelings" made me expected something. I thought there would be "something" happened. 😂 But oh well. Lol.

Ehm what did she say? What was confessed? What feelings?? Will truck-kun do what he does best tomorrow???

Also nice to see the translation, thanks anon.

Dex-chan lover
I’m I missing something? Did the part where she said she’s also very happy basically a confession is that whats happening? Is that what’s the author trying to make! Also this manga is such a feel good I can’t help but get nervous about something bad coming! I hope not!

so is it official? is there a meaning behind 'i'll be in your care' cause i know this line is said in manga when you start dating someone

Dude, wasn't it lewd to holding each other hands...... 😁 also, I need a clear confession u know!!! Feels like missing something very important here though lmao.

Thanks for translating this, I hope u will keep doing this project :'))) 💕💕💕

Aggregator gang
finallly someone picked this up again. Thank you so much for translating!!! I forgot how much of a gem this manga is

Users who are viewing this thread