Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai

Group Leader
PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER GOD YOU WANT, PLEASE TRANSLATE "ARA".
@Winstonite
Every single time. Every. Single. Time.
Every single time she says "Ara" you don't translate it.
Why.

Why.

WHY.

IT MEAN "Oh". IT'S THAT SIMPLE. JUST REPLACE "ARA" WITH "OH".

God, I've never been so angry at a translation. This is such a stupid reason to be angry too.

Group Leader
I knew it. Scum of the earth you are, my man.

I respect that. But I will curse your name every time I see "Ara".
Hell, I'm fine with shit like baka, and other dumb shit.

But "ara"?

That's where I draw the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omLve_vezbA

(To clarify, shit like onii-chan makes sense. Ara does not.)

How long does I've to go with this manga to see these two finally confessing their love for each other cause I'm almost at my limit?
Dammit i hate when they just stretch the plot soo much that it starts to get annoying.

Double-page supporter
I hope this wasn’t dropped or at least a new translation team to give us regular updates again...

Dex-chan lover
Progress is slow, but it is indeed a good Slice of Life manga

This manga does not really feel romance.. The relationship between them gives more of a Mother-Son feeling, especially Shouhei really reminds Yakumo of her husband, kinda like if Yakumo and her husband got a son, the son would be Shouhei.. Shouhei would only end up as a replacement for her husband if they did get into the relationship..

Childhood friend route is more likely to win if this is real life, but since it is a manga and the MC is Yakumo, Idk who to support at all >~<

Ara? I guess I expected too much for a romance. There is almost no romantic development between the two.

Welp, this is mostly a slice of life manga rather than "romance". Not my cup of tea I guess? 5/10

Power Uploader
I seriously wonder who goes around adding tags like 'ecchi' to manga like this, they should be stripped of their 'contributor' rights.

Edit: Actually, there's also very little romance or comedy. There's more sport in this than most of the other tags, but not enough to be considered a sport manga. Just leave it with Slice of Life and Cooking, and stop trying to make this into more than it is. It's already good enough in it's simplicity.

@Seekermoc lol the manga is still not over how can you say that there is no romance? Just wait until the end to debate for the tags, it's useless now.

I don't think you can say there is no romance. He obviously likes her. A one-sided romance is, after all, still a romance.

Power Uploader
@Hebi @erosenba331

I never said there was NO romance, just that there was very little (which is true). I don't think the level of romance could be considered a main theme of this manga, so whether the tag is justifiable is debatable, but I won't argue the point.

But really, my main complaint was that this manga was, at the time I wrote the comment, tagged as 'ecchi', which it obviously isn't. Somebody must have agreed with me, as since I posted my last comment, the 'ecchi' tag has been removed.

Users who are viewing this thread