Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

12.12.2016 - 25.05.2020

More transated chapters never. Accept this fact.

@marconii2002 what do you mean by RIP? are you saying this because there's something happened to the author etc etc or are you saying RIP because it hasn't been updated for awhile as a joke?

Would be sad if this series got dropped. Even if it's written/drawn for male gaze and male fantasies, I actually enjoyed Yakumo taking care of Yamato and their relationship. She's a sweetheart who just wants to take care of others (something I admittedly relate to) and he's got a onetrack mind focused on either food or baseball.

Would also love to see what actually happened to Yakumo's husband, or at least confirmation of what he died of, when he died and how Yakumo is supporting herself. I get the feeling she's got either an insurance policy, disability payment (she's shown to be abnormally tired a lot) or another income that doesn't require her full attention like investments or something.

It seem like the series might be dropped as there is now an official English manga for it. Just gonna have to wait till the update.

Power Uploader
Then i have to buy it from U.S.! Ok, if this way i can see how it continues, I'll do that!

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@hnbutt How does this get an official English release? I would think the implications of the main characters relationship would scare away distributors

Wholesome and calming, a bit slow but all in all a good manga to read if you want something thats decently entertaining with characters who dont got some overly anoying sides to them

Ok correction to my first statement. The scanlation is just a bit busy. Give them time.

Contributor
SE agonizingly slow with the official release, my god. it was announced last feb and the projected release is next feb lmao

Users who are viewing this thread