Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Yakuza Called The Dragon

Pretty good chapter. Kinda salty how de died though. Maybe the other bastard he took got reincarnated as well

You bet I'm interested. Finally an isekai where the main character doesn't look like Kirito, has a personality and has good art work. In that sense it resembles Slime datta ken a lot. Oh well, I just love delinquent/mafia themes. If done right this is looking really good.

Fed-Kun's army
a nice BG story for isekai.
my only complain is,
why he must reincarnated as some princess of fantasy isekai?

i am not againts female main characters, but with backgrounds story like that, he might as well startin as a younger vers of him in isekai...
the moral viewpoint difference is too great between old yakuza and some princess

and that isekai logic shit when someone reincarnated become really strong even tho she has such scrawny muscle volume?
it will be okay if she reincarnated as some bandit daughter or something

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter, please continue I'm interested to see how it's gonna go down

I would personally really like to see this translated further. I love this kind of stuff!

Double-page supporter
Liked it. Think its going to be more fun since hes expected to act like a princess >? lol

Dex-chan lover
hes struggling with his original body as a trained in shape man because hes gotten old, but he has no trouble with an unfamiliar princesses body

i mean i wouldnt care because manga does this all the time.. but they went out of their way to act like body condition matters

Dex-chan lover
A really neat opener! Quite a departure from the 'NEET' or 'salaryman' isekai. I will see the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
What a nice intro. Intro like this can even deserve its own prequel while most isekai intro won’t even bring up any interest.

I see the drastic change of an old yakuza into a princess as a challenge. It’ll be interesting to see how the author manage to tie such contrasting themes together.

Double-page supporter
Gramp based AF badass AF
Now he cute AF(I like in Japan cloth better)
Now what do I feel?

Dex-chan lover
"Upright yakuza", yeah right. Why is the author trying to make us sympathize with a criminal?

Dex-chan lover
Of course little girl body would be strong enough to take monster above hundred kilo.
@criver It's his point of view after all. And even he thought there is a contradiction in his way of thought. I highly doubt any yakuza think of himself as the bad guy, they just have feudal level of understanding of honor and righteousness often contradicting law and modern common sense, but also often abiding japanese traditions. Also making people sympathisze with main character is important.

Users who are viewing this thread