Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Yakuza Called The Dragon

I like manga where the majority of the 1st chapter is how they got reincarnated or transported to another world

Group Leader
Okay, this might be really fucking good.

Also, Megamilk reference on page 15?

Fed-Kun's army
okay... this seems a good shit! i always like some genderbend stuff, and this was about Yakuza reincarnation in an Isekai?! fuck yeah! two birds with one stones!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

I've taken an interest in this series a long time ago but I was unable to read it for some reasons T^T
Nice to see I finally can!

this gramps sure know how to....
And i would like to know if there's gonna be another isekaied guy based on da cover

Dex-chan lover
@Carnage That one's a tough call. On the one hand, "Megamilk" is such a meme at this point on our end that it'd seem weird to not call that a reference if we saw that in some western webcomic or something. But I can't say if it achieved the same level over on the Japanese end of the internet, so it could just be a decent sounding brand name for milk here.

Gramps (nagamasa) is the reincarnation of the hero that stopped, sealed, or destroyed the darkness and after he died I have a feeling someone might’ve tried to revive him as the hero. (Actually nvm maybe not) (wait maybe so)

Fed-Kun's army
damn gramps is fucking badass, but i heard that the japanese yakuza is actually really insanely horrible so its hard to have sympathy

Dex-chan lover
LOOL its a boomer isekai, ive never seen anything like it holy shit this is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread