Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Yakuza Called The Dragon

Had me in the first half not gonna lie...
This is one of the best isekai manga I've read in a while,please keep the releases coming

Aggregator gang
Man the first part of the old man's story was so cool and tragic, and now is a little girl... meaby that god knows being X 🤣

I love how they actually did a proper pre-Isekai character background development for this one. The abstract nature of the transition also was nice. The whole isekai process feels a lot less forced, this way. But yeah, have another +1 for continuing translation on this. This one seems like it has a lot of promise. ^.^

Honestly this is the first time in a long while that an isekai premise excited me. This looks too good to pass up!

the way he got transported is so cool it's really refreshing after so many truck-kun

Dex-chan lover
Why'd they turn an actually cool character into a "beautiful princess"... What's up with the weird fetiches in japan

I didn't read the description, so I was thinking he was going to reincarnate in the same timeline and take over the yakuza as a teenage girl, but I guess this is nice too. It seems like it'll be fun. Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
if this goes down the tanya route it will be good
otherwise it'll just be another generic isekai that used a different premise to jebait readers

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Chivalrous and honorable Yakuza! Reborn into a girl, too! Thank you for translating. Please continue the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread