Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Turf

Dex-chan lover
"When I catch her, she's as good as dead." - If I understand correctly the original phrase would have been (something like) "When caught, will be easy kill" with references to the princess being implied. Which of course makes the turnaround "When she catches me, I'm as good as dead" also implied by what actually happened when they met. :D

Dude YOU were a yakuza with tattoos and turf. You'd know better than to just strip out in the street.

Fed-Kun's army
@TrueGoddessReincarnation So thats what you take from it? Not that the name belongs to the fastest runner but to a black person? So what, we use some other lesser runners name and dont praise the best because they are black? If color matters that much to you i dont think you'l enjoy MANY great works of art..

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is Usain and Bolt supposed to imply another person from our world was originally in the princess' body before our man? Else, Usain and Bolt don't really fit with the fantasy theme the author's going for, at least taking into account previous naming conventions within the world/kingdom so far.

Dex-chan lover
She better be establishing the mafia.. I mean, Yakuza order around.

Users who are viewing this thread