Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Lesson in Manners

Dex-chan lover
holy mother of abhorrent grotesque creatures.. dafuq is that thing? an amalgamation of Cthulhu, Shub Niggurath and a Shoggoth!?

It's disgusting af........
terrifying and putrid in more ways than one.. spiraling in an endless loop of insanity as the mad god awakens.

Never knew H.P. Lovecraft made something so heinous even in another world.

Aggregator gang
Evil Boss looking disgustingly good. Man, I love it when manga goes awesome huge scale panel. This chapter was an eye candy for sure.

Double-page supporter
I like how "brawling with Americans" is the gold standard here, and Fallen Knights with giant stomach mouths from hell aren't shit. Maybe the author is misunderstanding something here. XD!

The theme and mix of yakuza, isekai and fantasy is amazing, if it can be pulled off perfectly it will be a grace.

If this was a normal isekai, then those guys would be sent to jail, the town would have sung praises of the hero and the hero would have a huge harem by now but not here baby. Ma man, Princess geezer has seen shit and knows that not everyones a shit hole and brings the humanity in em nibbas.
I am in love with this shit.

Group Leader
Badass setting.
Badass villains.
Badass art.
And motherfucking badass main character!

Wow last boss is badass. Well so far everything is badass.
Just too bad MC isn't a boy.

Anyone finds it extremely lame that a Yakuza, is somehow a match for something that looks like Cthulhu? I feel like the guiding tree stuff not appearing for him means that he's getting by with just his skills, and that sounds doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread