Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Demonic Sword Forging

Dex-chan lover
did the raws get delayed or is it just taking a while to translate? noticed it’s been taking longer and longer for chapters to show up now
Just taking a while to TL - the raws are up to chapter 45 I believe.
I'd actually started TLing this chapter myself but I guess that won't be necessary lmao.
Still probably gonna do the chapters after this tho, if it's still gonna take like three months per chapter.

We've been behind on many of our series due to real life and the fact that I'm the sole translator of some 20+ series, and the group is heavily understaffed (basically all of the editors have their own lives too, and don't have copious amounts of time to put in). However, i've been working hard to catch up with all of them, and now have a bit more flexibility as my own real life matters have calmed down. It won't be long before each series gets back on track.

Lugia, I would prefer if you could be patient and give me more time to work on this. There is no need for duplicate release. I would not want you to waste your time and effort on something that I'm already working on. I sincerely apologize for the unavoidable delay, to which I have no excuse for, as only the results matter in this day and age. I only ask for forgiveness.

Dex-chan lover
she is related to the swordmaster I guess- so makes sense or something. badass though

Dex-chan lover
Ryu: Now then, who wants to become namasu salad first
Me: slowly raising hand
Also Me: slaps my raising hand No! You will not do that!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda messed up to say this, but I love that Eva lost her arm. Anime/manga often did a "defeated" moment with just some dust and bruises, but losing a limb like that works so much better if you want to portray how serious things are.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the new Chapter, and yes i was worried about poor Eva

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this. I feared you might have dropped! Please continue to update this and be more consistent with it too, plz!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I never really understand the story but LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread