Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Dice Gamble

Aggregator gang
Great chapter, i just wish it was a jewel, a crystal, a crystal ball etc instead of a 'smartphone', seriously

Dex-chan lover
I really do enjoy these demon designs. I’ve already forgotten, though, but is the Demon King granting his body parts to his subordinates? Since I remember something like that in the early chapters.

Dex-chan lover
YOU GO, GIRL!!!

A no BS girl is what makes these manga all the more worthwhile.

@BOTMAN What do you mean, it's totally not a smart phone. It's obviously the Apple Magic Viewing Mirror of the Apocalypse 12 Pro. It connects to 5G - the 5 gates of hell.

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN To be fair, it's probably more of a 'small magic mirror' in terms of actual composition than genuinely a smart phone, even if simultaneously the author did design it to look like a smart phone and have her note that.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's early for this but please, we need an anime of this....

If this never receives an anime adaptation, I'll make the fukushima nuclear disaster look like a joke.

Dex-chan lover
So that bag of shit manga called "In another world with my smartphone" could be a prequel to this? he eventually turned into a demon... It all makes sense, it's really really bad so it turned evil.

Jokes aside, this is awesome TOO awesome, I knew I didn't had to bother reading that bastard blabbering because our old man would expose him and give him a good beating!!!

I feel bad for Undine... Can someone save her? (or maybe she's free now) also the demon lord looks like a true monster!!! that's how it's supposed to be!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm it's probably just me but I feel like ever since this story segment has started the pacing seems a little bit.. off.
IDK I feel like barely anything is clicking, but then again it's probably just me.

Users who are viewing this thread