Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Dice Gamble

Double-page supporter
While I have an issue with how the author presents his story - it's chaotic, that's why people find the pacing odd - there is no denying the fact that a well timed one-liner can make me forgive a lot.

"Everything you have is only borrowed" *punches the guy into the wall* - masterful, just like an 80's action movie. Also, awesome sword perspective.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder when was the dude infected with that demon tongue, that shit almost screws everything

Dex-chan lover
Damn can they go clap her imposter in the capital already or is that gonna be towards the end

Dex-chan lover
Demon king looking like an eldritch horror is pretty sick.

THANK FUCKING GOD he wasn't straight up betraying him, i almost cried.

Is the demon king a transmigrator or is that demon the transmigrator ? Hmm is it their doing to pull people from another world to this world or nah ?

Aggregator gang
remember kid if the world give you a lemon, just punch that lemon into f*ckinh world face

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the story is off or having trouble with pacing, I don't need every single detail explained like a tutorial (and My God please save us from having Game UI windows popping up or some IA dictionary in this world too) , not when the main character doesn't give a fuck either... Are you lost with any of the current events happening right now? do you need things to slow down ? for that we would need to change the main character... and I don't want that, she's basically punching her way through any fucker who steps out of line.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking demon king didn't know how to work a smartphone either, but it might be just that his arms are too short..

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Reads page 10
My fighting game brain: Oh, so Ryuu hits them with a 50/50 mixup

Aggregator gang
Not even one chapter not filled with Lady Ryu badass move and wisdom, i really love this manga!

Users who are viewing this thread