Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Entrance to Dunia

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, nice clothes

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!

da

@twinklecake @Dradetias @Xystus , I think this series follow character driven , not plot driven story, I don't think there is going to have any character devlopments for the MC due to he/she is already a veteran at his life , so i think this is a some what statis mc that change the surround of the environment he in. , it's have plot , it's just another kind of episodic plot like avatar

Dex-chan lover
Normally you'd see some kind of pet/beast powering a giant hamsterwheel, but not the actual dwarves themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir Sure, but if you wanted to get the point across that the dwarves are super strong and skilled, surely it would have been better to make it clear what kind of a threat this team of bandits actually was? Or, perhaps, they could have done something completely different? Introducing and then killing a villain is fine, but please, spread it out, let us see what's happening, let us see what characters are actually thinking about or feeling about the situation, and then conclude the scene, rather than just going from point to point to point and then starting another entire conflict without us even getting a chance to catch our breath.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo

You got a massive panel of the henchmen lining the stairs and armed to the teeth. That really is enough.

If you feel that the comic is going too fast, you might be reading it too fast. I know it sounds flippant, but at least consider the possibility. Reading comics is a skill much like reading literature.

Dex-chan lover
At least Ryuu is properly dressed this time so Giovanni doesn't have much to complain about

Dex-chan lover
This is a monthly release, 12 chapters a year. I would HATE to have developments take months on end to resolve with out going any where. Would you really want to spend 3 months just to get from the front of the secret dwarf shop to the back just so red shirt bandit gets a full narrative arc? Shit, I'd have loved some time at the mermaid cape, but I'd rather get to the next point of intrigue.

Dex-chan lover
“Dunia” means world in some language. Taking in the “teleportation” entrance and the unknown invaders, probably they are in some sort of another world.

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir We literally introduced a villain and then killed him in under half a chapter, and then we had even more action to conclude the chapter. What if we just skipped the villain entirely and went straight to the battle at the forge, showing the dwarves being strong and powerful there after giving us a short explanation of who they are and what they stand for instead? What did we really gain from rushing through this one dimensional villain that we know really nothing about that we couldn't get another, better way? I mean, the crowd of armed henchmen isn't really that interesting or dramatic, given that we've already seen our protagonist blow past more powerful and numerous enemies than that, so I'm rather unimpressed with the description of the scene as an argument in its favor.

@vannn We could have just not had a red shirt bandit villain arc at all and done something more interesting and informative in the forge. For instance, we could maybe have been introduced to a couple dwarven characters that are going to take important roles in the next arc (unless literally the only important dwarf is the loli, in which case the author should probably have written some supporting characters), and maybe shown some more of the action of the forge invasion.

All I really want is some halfway decent pacing, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
Valley of the Drakes, huh? I don't see no lightning spewing bastards or half undead dragons anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread