Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Ladies' Mermaid

Dex-chan lover
ppff she went from a human hater to a silver fox chaser to gay in the spawn of 20 min, what a day, what a bi disaster

Double-page supporter
So those "crossed legs" were her abs and she was just holding it in because super pissed at being left dry for three days and three nights. Hahahaha. Sounds like an hentai plot to me.

Dex-chan lover
@TEU I think even now he still is (do his job as a caretaker), but the princess is so reliable now that he never get a chance to prove himself.

Because he care so much for the princess, now I wonder what happen if the old Yakuza explained about him & the princess circumtance, especially concerning what happen to real princess before he take over her body.

This manga is a real nice change of pace compared to most isekais. Lot of things going on.

ah... i dont know anymore, am i turning gay because he's actually a man, or am actually still straight because she's a girl?
D:

Dex-chan lover
Still can't get over how the pirate gang was called Sharknado

Ya gotta love the shock on her face when she saw the power dynamic was exactly the opposite of what she expected

IGJ

Ship of the series....

oh, and miss Mermaid x Yakuza is also perfect

Users who are viewing this thread