Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - The Dragon King

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see the mc get beat off really hard at least on time cause her overconfident look just keep annoying me
Waka could just kick her the moment she said she could still fight because she would deserves this

CLIFFHANGER MUCH???..?
that might be a little complicated since ryuu is actually an old guy, not a princess, but if he swings the other way i hope she'll say yes,, i just want some romance man

The way the MC does not care about this world at all is just *chef's kiss*. It seems to me this old yakuza boss in the body of a fantasy princess has not yet found a place for himself in this world. So far, he's been using all the events mainly to reflect on his previous life. In that sense, it might not even be real to him. I'm excited to find out if and how this will change.

I hope this weird thing at the end will be played of as a one time joke and MC will just say no and the manga will move on. There is a whole range of obvious reasons why romance doesn't work in this story and especially for the MC. I truly hope this isn't some desperate move to increase popularity.

The Mc is still an old man by default. He still doesn't consider himself to be a woman even if he's trap in the body. The elf is whom keeping him at bay in a sense.

I already know what his response will be.

He's overconfident because like his previous life, he has been in enough life or death situation, enough battles so this is nothing new.

His problem is that he's trying to treat the little girls body like his mature and masculine previous. Unlike his body, her's break easily so while it's a lot faster, him hitting as hard cause damage.

In other words, I believe he will stay himself but just not openly pick fights as much. Or that's what I get from this chapter.

She will say no and string him along to do as she says, he is gonna get all tsun on her I bet.

😂😂😂😂 aaahhgg!! rereading this again and again 😂😂 I crackup everytime!

epic
w8 a second a proposal like that, wwwww. Was not expecting that

Dex-chan lover
Oh! He's just backed-up.

He wants a strong mate, so that's why he's been on a rampage.

Users who are viewing this thread