Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Loki's Ambition

Dex-chan lover
Yo nice
also i can admire what you want Loki i understand
i totally do

Dex-chan lover
So cool. Can't wait to see that sword get fixed now that we know it's orichalcum and they are in the land of dwarves. This entire civil war has been really cool too.

hes soo badass!!😍😍 Loki should realise already that when they get married, Ryuu will be the man in the family😅 and he should as he said "listen" to everything she says

Dex-chan lover
There is so few mangas I cannot wait to read as soon as they appear, and this is one of them.

Predictable, overly pretentious and ultimately a kickass seinen story.

Dex-chan lover
So there's a monster demon sleeping literally inside the planet, cool. One of its arm is Lundberg and Dunia is its head. Probably gonna see the feet or chest somewhere else then. Hopefully the bigger plot can move though, cause the story is actually really going nowhere with this weird side stories that don't really matter that much other than small bit of world building here and there. Like so many characters that have appeared are useless to the story up til now.

I'd like to see more of the demons side of story like the one in the windmill village. That one was actually interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan is confused. So are we getting a wedding or not???

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan uuh....fist.

Musclewizard.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The author has a thing for feet it seems.

Pacing suffers from the monthly schedule but every chapter delivers enough hype that I have yet to lose interest. By all means this is an average story, but our lady Ryuu is so damn charismatic she carries every scene.

Users who are viewing this thread