Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY. Just how long did it take for the Isekai madness to spit out the fantasy baseball manga I've been wanting to see for ages?

This thing can legitly become an anime, but it depends on how the fan of baseball in Japan to accept the portrayal of baseball in this manga, as I don't know much about baseball.

So, are planning to do this weekly or daily or monthly.
I really appreciate your work.

Yeah, but why the Ecchi and Harem tags though? Could have been an awesome sports manga even without that unnecessary shit.

Dex-chan lover
Feggin FINALLY a series about fantasy races playing modern day sports. I was personally hoping it'd be "fantasy races" in modern day time setting playing with magic-edited rules. But you know. This is looking fine too.

@WhyThatLogin
From what I've read, it's still looking pretty strong. The ecchi and harem don't detract from the story too much as far as chapter 4 goes. The bathing scenes and ass-shots felt more natural in use than just "oops I tripped into tits!" The only actual players are all female as of right now. I'm hoping they'll expand the male roster size as they inevitably gain more party members, kinda like with Danmachi's core party. Female's are probably gonna be prevalent in count, but I would start losing a bit of faith in it if ONLY women join the team with the MC. If a female character shows up looking to seduce and fuck the MC because he's "Manly and cool" or some shit, then that's another point dock.

A fucking baseball Isekai with big booty girls... its like this series was fucking made for me. Love it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread