Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu

... Actually pretty good. And while the Ecchi tag is deserved, it seems to be at a reasonable level so far, more focus on Baseball and such than bewbs and the like. Hopefully it will stay that way even as the harem grows by conquering/liberating more players
Pun alert! ...Even if werewolf chick is clearly a thisty btch...

Speaking of which, this concept brings nuanced meaning to "drafting players for the team."

I thought this was going to be a series about murdering monsters with baseball. I have never been more disapointed in my life.

I used to watch Baseball anime (major) when i was a kid, This feels Interesting Im already hook by 2 Chapters

Dex-chan lover
Isekai Baseball would have been enough, but the author really wanted to take it a step further huh?

Considering im also watching and reading Major and Ace of Diamond this good shit is promising

a sport isekai? like no game no life anime where all wars and conflicts and etc in that isekai world are governed by winning games, in this world it's by winning baseball games? pretty unique id say

tbh, i've watched baseball only once or twice
as an indian, the only popular bat and ball sport here is Cricket
this is kinda average though
it would've been better if it were a cricket isekai as cricket has much more interesting things than baseball and it's way better too

as a korean, the only popular bat and ball sport here is Ping Pong
it would've been better if it were a ping pong isekai as ping pong has much more interesting things than baseball and it's way better too

as a Filipino, the only popular bat and ball sport here is slipper game
it would've been better if it were a slipper game isekai as slipper game has much more interesting things than baseball and it's way better too

as an egyptian, the only popular bat and ball sport here is Shadow Game aka Duel Monsters
it would've been better if it were a Shadow Game isekai as Shadow Game has much more interesting things than baseball and it's way better too

Users who are viewing this thread