Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu

Love the mysoginy from the start, but I guess its writing from the point of view of a highschool boy? Apparently old people, dogs and women are in the same level? Besides that its the very Ubber Japan and I'm kind of confused what the other players race are, because they look completely human.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
This DramDrakam dude below doesnt get it, its because most of the players are gone wtf didnt you read it, its all that they have. they didnt even have 9 players to fill in

No cheat in this isekai, hell yeah!
Well (almost) pro baseball player in the era of early baseball is quite a cheat, but at least it is not magic or skill like in RPG terms.

And the ending is quite clear, like winning the world cup of baseball or equivalent that.

@DramDrakam a feminist huh..
It is not about misogyny. In sport, it is normal to divide men and women, because the research is already done that both have different capabilities (physical wise). The MC prefer young adult males because they have the best physical attribute for a sports athlete.

If this manga is not about sport, like normal fantasy isekai, maybe you can point out the misogyny in there. But this is a sports manga.

Aggregator gang
Man what a title but it got me so i will wait more chapters before i start reading.
Just from the comments below I don' Understand how the if baseball is war everyone is not super train for it.

Group Leader
@Gabe202 we will do chapters pretty often but as of now theres not really a lot of raws released from the author so yeah we can't do anything about that, i would suggest reading it tho!

So we finally have a baseball isekai, Im kinda disappointed because I was hoping for a basketball isekai but this is fine I guess

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even surprised anymore if another isekai is all about airsoft or paintball as an alternative to killing in order to conquer lands.

i hate the sexualized parts but this is a great concept and seems good so far

This is way better than I thought possible, nice.
On another note, damn, everybody THICC on chapter 3, what a great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread