Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 95 - I thought I was all grown up

Dex-chan lover
Lame. Please don't have a love triangle. What made this so good was the lack of random rival drama that every other story has.

Will be really disappointed if this lasts more than 2-3 chapters and Akane better turn down any advances right away. She experienced first hand how awful jealousy is.

Dex-chan lover
Lame. Please don't have a love triangle. What made this so good was the lack of random rival drama that every other story has.

Will be really disappointed if this lasts more than 2-3 chapters and Akane better turn down any advances right away. She experienced first hand how awful jealousy is.
The author is genius, he knew It's yamada turn to be jealous.

Double-page supporter
As much I want Yamada to be more conscious about the fact that there's another man who likes Akane, I don't really want any third parties in their relationship. Pls, just let this couple without 2nd ML or any kind of love triangle. 😤

Fed-Kun's army
How many times has it been?
Maybe it's not exactly impossible to have some drama of that kind, but jumping to conclusions here means not having paid enough atention to the kind of story and its characters.

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about drama but I'm here like, I'm just super glad we finally get a manga that doesn't end it right at a confession or starting to date! I don't mind a little drama if it keeps things moving. Plus, meeting old friends and sorta-friends is just part of the relationship progression.

Dex-chan lover
another pointless drama incoming. this series get me tired with inserting drama every 10 chapters. when a ton of modern romcom grows over 100 chapters with only main characters and their relationships, some like Yamada just can't do it without drama.

Dex-chan lover
I think we are reaching Horimiya levels of story stagnation if author decided to include some nobody rival for Yamada to get jelous of.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. little sidenote: it's called being 'under the weather', not 'under the water'.

Double-page supporter
i swear, every good shoujo i been reading recently has a love triangle thingy

besides that, I now have more respect for those simple 8-12 page manga cuz they never have dumb love triangle drama

I feel like the guy somehow caused the scar on Akane's thigh and feels terribly regreatfull and resposible for it. So the drama will be surrounding this. If he really becommes the 2nd ML it's no problem either. Judging by the the story so far, they will eventually communicate properly and resolve their issues.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread