Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Isn't it better that way?

I AM CRUSHED. I love this series so much and was so happy that it was picked up. Thank you so much to the team for sticking it out! I'm happy to pay for the subscription if it also means supporting the artist of this manga. But we will surely miss you guys and we appreciate your hard work! Hayyyy I hate capitalism sometimes lol

Dex-chan lover
Someone call the pirates! I'm fine with paying for a physical release but it'll be a cold day in hell befor someone receives money from me for a damn app.

Wow, this is literally the one worst kind of licensing I've seen until now. No paper/digital release, monthly subscription only, IOS only and partly region blocked... fml.

I actually kinda had to laugh at the whole "iPhone only" thing

We live in a time where cross platform development exists where you can use plain Jane JavaScript and then port that to iOS and Android, while making it available on the web (cuz JavaScript)

How you run a business with no plans for an Android release when it covers most of the market, I will never know :p but to each their own. I'm not mad or nothin, I just find the situation funny in 2020

The app is blocked in my country, wasn't planning to pay anyway :(
Thank you for the hardwork tho

Dex-chan lover
The moment when the action of trying to expand the manga to a larger audience actually restricts them to a smaller audience instead... Capitalism, what have you done.

I'm usually very happy when something gets licensed because then I can directly buy the digital version of it to support the author. Having it be an iphone exclusive just pisses me off since I don't have an iphone and I refuse to ever buy one. What the hell?

I'm so sad :( I've seen mangamo and I think it's primarily iphone only bc Japan is a very iphone centered country. They have been planning an Android app for awhile but there have been no recent updates. Sucks :( Thank you for all the hard work you've done. This has become one of my favs. Definitely gonna order the jpn tanks when the world situation gets better.

I'm sad to know it, but I understand. In my country this app doesn't work, and is hard for me to pay things in dollar (it's so much expensive when convert to my contry's money). Thank you for all you work until here 💕

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for the author, but I'm really sad that I won't be able to read it anymore, since I don't have the luxury to buy the subscription.
I really liked these characters and the setting that they met through a game.

Contributor
@BDM130 this is the latest chapter. All caught up. The next raws will be available to read in about 2 weeks or so

Double-page supporter
Thanks for all of your hard works until now. I appreciate it since it has been a pleasant ride reading Yamada.

I'm glad for the author and the series but also hope that they will release it in other forms. Or at least develop an app for android.

Noooo I don't have an iPhone... And I was getting so into this Manga too... Now I'm gonna just pretend they got together eventually and it's a happy ending.

Thanks for all the work y'all have done til now! It sucks though since I don't have an iPhone, though honestly I don't think I would pay for a subscription based service (except VIZ which is more reliable since it's been around for much longer) and Mangamo at the moment looks too new for me to trust it.

Users who are viewing this thread