Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Share Your Umbrella With Me

Dex-chan lover
tsubaki’s desperation is really coming thru 🥺😭😔💔

Group Leader
ARGHHHHHHHH 😠

It’s ok, he likes fl already so it’s FINE.

Hate girls who cry to get their way.
Just confess, that’s fine and admirable to be able to do so.. But don’t cry and beg for their attention that’s so EMBARRASSING.

No man is worth crying and begging for their attention 😤 treasure yourself ladies!

@Moshimellow
Couldn't agree more!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yamada is too kind for his own good.
Though I've already read the next chap on other source, the girl isn't as bad as we think, she's not those typical annoying villainess we've usually enountered in shoujo mangas
I think this scene was quite necessary so that there won't be any third wheel problem by the time Akane wants to confess her feelings. You go girl!

Dex-chan lover
having read the raws already, it’s really interesting to see how others reacted to this

Frustrating BUT we have to consider Yamada’s past relationships with girls in general. I think this is a stepping stone for him to make genuine connections and not feel guilty about how he deals with women.

Also, I love Akane and her deredere-ness, but I definitely relate to Tsubaki — especially when I was that age. Being awkward and scared of confessing is so relatable lol

No matter how much I ship Yamada and Akane, I can't hate glasses girl. She confessed and it is what it is. She's just a nice girl with a crush who didn't even use underhanded tactics to try and win the guy.

I KNOW THIS IS NECESSARY BUT HOW LONG ARE WE GONNA WAIT UNTIL THEY GET TOGETHER IM----- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread