Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Share Your Umbrella With Me

nooo. im squirming so much from that. would he do it? he's so nice but he's also a little avoidant.
squirm. squirm. squirm.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was wrong but I'm still not happy about this development.

Yo guys this is shoujo no need to panic lol. Also, give some flack to crying girl. I mean, it sucks that it took the arrival of a rival for her to confess, but you snooze you lose.

Bruh, they built it all just for the side girl to confess first.................... we've been waiting so long for this moment just for this to happen... 😑

Ugh just when she was about to confess too ._. well I'm waiting for another guy to show up to steal her away

jyc

lmaao im a bit disappointed with the turn of events 😓 but eh maybe she'll get the chance in the next chapter and at least glasses girl can start to move on

I don’t hate glasses girl for confessing but I am slightly annoyed at the wasted build up for the main pair though. They spent 3 chapters on fc trying to confess only for the side girl to steal that thunder.
And you can already tell mc likes fc from him reacting to being asked about her and seeing someone that resembled her so I don’t know why author is wasting time and avoiding giving us progress lol.

Although it kinda sucks that the main pair will take longer to get together, I do prefer for the ML to deal with the other girl properly before he gets together with FL. Hopefully there wont be too much angst out if this.

Your scans name is how I feel like yelling right now. 😤 but im not surprised.

... begging for him to not suddenly feel sorry for her and accept the confession 🧘🏻‍♀️ specially when it's pretty obvious he catching feelings for fl

Users who are viewing this thread