Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Share Your Umbrella With Me

Double-page supporter
Oh, the translation got much better! C:
And I feel bad for Tsubaki, she's just a teenage girl with unrequited feelings. She did nothing wrong.
And I already know that sooner or later Akane and Yamada will get together, so for now, I'm just enjoying the ride. :)

nooooo! i know theyre gonna end up together but its so long 😭😭 i love it tho, hope its updated soon 🥺

I’m tired of seeing him receive confessions right from left. I don’t want the mc to confess her love yet. She’ll just be one of this chicks who happens to be the one he likes. I don’t like that thought

Fed-Kun's army
you were supposed to bring silence to the confessions Yamada gets left and right, not join them! destroy the burden of confessions, not fuel it!

Tsubaki : "I LIKE YOU!!"

Dex-chan lover
Thr rival trope is a horrible one that adds no benefit to the story and it should be removed from every romance series from now on...

Mangaka should try to produce after confession romance like Horimiya and Fake Harem.

Double-page supporter
Thr rival trope is a horrible one that adds no benefit to the story and it should be removed from every romance series from now on...

Mangaka should try to produce after confession romance like Horimiya and Fake Harem.
Sometimes rivals are well-written and do add benefits to the story. Tho I will admit it’s rare.
This manga was one of the cases were it was good, or at least not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread