Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Even if no one notices

Dex-chan lover
These developments always give me both pain and joy. At least things ended amicably enough between them.

I’m proud of you, Tsubaki!!
Also, she put a lot of effort into looking her best to confess and I kept thinking about how pretty she looked in this chapter.

It really hurts me, but at the same time I feel relieved that she already confess and told him what she really felt. You are such a strong girl, Tsubaki. Hope that you may find a right and better person someday 😇

Then, yeah we already certain that Yamada understand his feeling belongs to 🥰🥰🥰

Btw thank you so much for your hard work to translate this manga 😍😍😍😍😍

Double-page supporter
I don't even ship them and I feel HEARTBROKEN FOR HER! ;v;
That's how you do a rival, shounen/shoujo mangas!

TSUBAKI YOU HAD NO BUSINESS BEING SO CUTE LIKE THIS WTF I HOPE SHE GETS EVERYTHING SHE WANTS FROM NOW ON T-T

This is a great chapter. I liked how her unrequited love was handled, and all the things we got to hear from her about Yamada. How much she liked him to notice all those details, to the point of noticing him being different around our main girl. And Yamada behaved like a gentleman. We can have reasonable people in shoujo manga, boys!
It's certainly bittersweet, but the bandaid needs to be removed. She can now move on. "Loved," she says in the last panels. A signal that she wants to let go of that.

That's nice, at least she wasn't treated as some sort of stepping stone for MC and ML's love. It's really great when the other character receiving the losing end is also given a proper rejection from the ML. Because, after all, that girl was also someone that happened to fall in love. Falling in love isn't a crime. 👽

An honorable defeat, Tsubaki.

And for all you youngsters, let this obaa-chan tell you: it's always better to confess your feelings. It's better to get shot down than to have lingering feelings twinged with regret. One of my biggest regrets is not telling someone I loved him...still love him. I probably always will and that's torturous. I wish I had been brave like Tsubaki.

After so many years and a lot of dating, I'm still single. And I wonder almost every day if it's because I still hold onto this love of my childhood friend. Don't be me. Be like Tsubaki.

Users who are viewing this thread