Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Even if no one notices

I love this manga. Hope when they get together, the series not end quickly. I really like this yamada. I usually opposed the cool, calm, collected male lead no matter how hot they are. Like yuki in fruit basket, sesshomaru in inuyasha. But i would love to be yamada kun waifu❤❤

Thank you so much for this new chapter!

As usual, the feelings depicted in this series are so authentic, you really truly feel for the character, and hearing Tsubaki enumerate all the many little things she learned about him along the year that made her love him so much felt so genuine!
I really love how the situation was handled, and that in the midst of all this, the author actually included an essential thing too: Yamada's feeling and the fact he also loves Akane! 😭

Aggregator gang
No bullshit resolution. I like. Took a bit of gas out of the main route but i think it gave yamada a chance to realize his feelings.

Double-page supporter
Good job girl!! I didn't have the courage to confess to my crush back in my high school years. Now its a bit of a regret, like whats was the worst that can happen lol.

Love how the author deal with this situation. Each character was real and sensible human being.

F, a good rejection to a heartful confession's always a nice read. Bitter, but nice.

Dropped
this girl is certainly better then FL too bad the story isn't writing from her POV

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ME AND MY JOWA
JK XD
FINALLY YAMADA ADDMITED IT AHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread