Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - You're teasing me, aren't you?

Dex-chan lover
blblbl diabet. imma dying theyre way too cute
@xxkyou u made me recheck and YOURE RIGHT LMAO DIDNT NOTICE HAHAHAHA rip
thx for the chappy

Dex-chan lover
lmao the girl with the second hand embarrassment in the cafe

Yamada getting distracted with Akane’s cute canines and being straightforwardly honest about it.... Him seeing everyone as a blur except her... GAH MY HEART! _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

that random girl is basically us reader

heck if it does happened to me i would be embarassed too just from hearing it

We are all the onee-chan sitting next to them and dying of second-hand embarrassment/feeling chest pains from the cuteness.

This chapter really solidified them as a good match and also why they like each other. Esp when Yamada,who we know has issues reading social cues,was asked directly by Akane to hold hands. They're both very honest and straightforward but in different ways; which ultimately does their relationship good. They genuinely compliment each other well and I can easily say they're way more compatible than the vast majority of shoujo couples I've seen thus far. Good for them : )

Fed-Kun's army
YASSSS YASSS THEYRE TOGETHER YAASSSS
and nice move to drop the mature woman act in seconds Akane lmao

No need to be the mature one even if you're older akane just be yourself
Afterall this time I've kinda always thought that Yamada is the one who will lead their relationship

@Yoshitsune
I couldn't agree more. I like how the story isn't cliche like others. And yes, akane is really suit for yamada. Older girl definitely a match for yamada

Users who are viewing this thread