Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - You're teasing me, aren't you?

We’re at the cutest part, I am so excited to see how they interact from here on out~ ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
The single friend could have been with a boyfriend for many chapters now.
She is not trying as hard as she things.

Holy shit. They're adorable. - 2

Group Leader
NGAADFSJALFDSAHHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHH
BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT GIVEMEMOOOOOREEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
So Yamada is lovestruck now or what? He is too much different than before the confession.

@SchultzD It seems to me that he's the same,just more honest with her now that he knows the feelings are mutual. I don't think he said it with the intention of flirting with her,but rather just bluntly said what came to his mind. He did mention a couple chapters ago that the reason he doesn't talk much is because either he doesn't know what to say or he just doesn't want to hurt anyone because he can't read the mood sometimes/understand social cues properly. Akane came to like and understand him even though he's like that though,even saying that he's actually very kind on the inside. With the fact that she likes and understands him,I don't think Yamada is worried about hurting her and is just saying whatever he thinks. Her giving him a lecture on how they should be supportive of each other,followed by him not reading the atmosphere and out of the blue saying that her teeth are cute is actually really in character for him now that he's not staying quiet even if he can't properly understand what's going on. Yamada himself didn't even notice how that came across,but Akane + the girl next to her were embarrassed lol. Rather than worry about if he's saying something weird,if he's properly reading the room or if it's the right time or place he'll just say stuff naturally because he has faith in Akane. It's very sweet how he's opening up tbh ☺️

Double-page supporter
THEY ARE SO CUTE! <3
And Momo, your problem is that you try TOO hard, honey. xD

Users who are viewing this thread