Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - I'm your friend

Aggregator gang
Jeez I hope this is a false flag and he's not actually a rival character. Because a new one, already?? That's just lazy ass writing, we just got done with one rival, plus the MCs literally just got together too.

Dex-chan lover
Is the new char a guy or a girl
Looks like could be either one lol

Hope it's not a rival.

They're having house-dates! I love how comfortable they are with each other (and have their friends' approval).
I doubt hasegawa is going to have much of an impact outside of maybe giving an opportunity for Akane to be vocal about her feelings. Besides, they're officially together and her stint at the store isn't going to be for much longer anyway.

Thank you for the update!

Yamada's gentleness swayed my heart. But suddenly the rival made an appearance and ruined the mood. What the heck, it's unfairrr
On side notes, I don't like this manga pacing things up. Not to mention the chapter's short nature and everything is forced to move forward.

OMG THERE HE IS. THE RIVAL. w/ the friendly and cutely akane, im sure that guy will fall to akane quickly lol. btw thank you for the chapter^^

He's not a rival. He's an interference. Why would she suddenly change feelings for Yamada. We're passed the point of any serious rival. Pushy playboy creep? Sure

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no. everything was perfect but the final page

also tsubaki got friend NTR'd rofl haha. that was adorable. he was on her sider til he touched her. haha.

Oh no, a male character that could be a rival...

Anyway, the author should've put the drama first before the confession, not the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
I bet this guy's gonna be as annoying as Runa but they'll end up friends somehow.

Oh noooo here it comes.... I don't like rival arcs but at the same time we'll get to see Yamada's jealous/possesive side He's already so flirty urghhh I'm so conflicted about thiss XD

Dex-chan lover
lmao what a weak ass rival introduction, this is so lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread