Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - I'm your friend

Geh

Typical plot. So pointless. I mean they got into relationship only past 2 chapters. Isnt it too fast for a shitty rival...

i’m just gonna enjoy the cute moments in this chapter and hope new dude is just a random extra lol

HHHHH THE LOVE RIVAL.............i just wish we get to see a TON of fluff moments first, maybe a first kiss too:(

Ayyyy is that a love rival?or maybe not. I'm kinda hoping for side couples but we'll see.

he immediatly knows that Akane have boyfrind. But idk of he still be Yamada rival or not.

don't worry in the next chapter or so they'll kiss and a hot one to boot

Double-page supporter
THE MANAGER IS A HE?!?! MAN, I WAS SO SURE IT WAS A SHE!! 😅
And about the "new rival": I don't really care, honestly. All the "rivals" in this manga have been nice ones. I like both Runa and Tsubaki (even tho Runa was never really a romantic rival, she's possessive about all her close friends, which now includes Akane and that's totes adorbs :3). They were never "tropey" and I'm mostly sure new guy won't be either.

Please. No love rival. Just fluff. Fluff is love.

And Yamada has a very sweet and soothing/chill friend~ ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Dex-chan lover
I eyerolled so hard at that appearance. I’ll just drop it and think of this manga as being finished.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, are we getting an interloper? They could do without. I'm reading this for the fluff, not to gnash my teeth in irritation when an interloper starts interfering in the romance between the leads. If he turns out like that guy that thought Akane was Princess Ruri, great! If not... 😖

Thanks for the chapter!

bro if this is actually a love rival that gets introduced 2 chapters after the confession im dropping this

Users who are viewing this thread