Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - I'm your friend

s13

Ik everyones ticked at there being a potential love rival but like bc of how the characters r i bet itll be resolved quickly just like the rest so i dont rlly mind, anyways this choater was just too cute i love this manga cant wait for the next one

Ank

Double-page supporter
Pfffff c'mon its as if all mangas have the SAME freaking story with slight variations + different characters

Aggregator gang
I'm more concerned if I should play with my friends more then the appearance of the new male rival lmaoo
That is not her ex since he had a different haircut and didn't have piercings

I think Yamada and Akane will be together no matter what, I mean we got a female "rival", now a male "rival" but Akane won't leave Yamada. It's stupid to think about Akane leaving Yamada or vice versa.

I hope it ends up being a love interest for Momo-chan! Then she starts to play too :D

What kinda 2002 plot device is this? If this guy kisses her when she’s gotten exhausted after work, fallen asleep, and it gets seen by Yamada, I’m suing somebody. Obv not really but plsno...

Late to the party but thanks for the update!

ayo im dropping this imsick of too many rivalies........ reeeeeeeee i just want a happy ending with no conflict.

Ok... I take back what back what i said about no rival. I TAKE BACK!! 😠😠

it'd be funny if this new guy is built up to be a rival only to reveal he's interested in tsubaki. (or equally funny he's like gay or something)

Double-page supporter
After a really sweet chapters, here we go a new char that possibly likes Akane...

Users who are viewing this thread