Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - I don’t understand girls at all

Double-page supporter
LOL i also welcome this kind of misunderstanding

I need a cheat sheet for this story! Have to go back to chapter 1 just to recall their characters. 😓

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, 1 month of waiting just for a 15 pages chapter? Also their (the 2 girls at the beginning in the game) interaction is so unnatural, I mean who would actually wants to hangout with another random player just because their avatar model looks handsome, also does this game not have a crowded server? because how the fuck did that 1 player at the end found akane again after who knows how many days passed

Thanks for the update!!! But I'm so sad there was no more Akane and Yamada time 😩

Lol..that coworker guy looks nice..
Is the arc going to sail into another new virtual love rival? I mean, akane's ex was taken by someone from the same fos game..so it might happen again with someone else..
Dundunduunn~

Shit..i just read the raw and want to give u all the red flag!! But isokey..u all can read them in ganma apps 😌

I love the Sugar Daddy misunderstanding, that was hilarious hahaha I wonder if cashier boys gonna change how he acts around her now hmmmmm~

@yesme89 hellooo can i ask where u read the raws??? or pls give some spoilers i dint like the unsettling feeling 😩 gotta prepare myself

Users who are viewing this thread