Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

@ViEmlleSzDias well to me the blushing etc when he cared about her, it looked like she started to fall in love, even when she knew the fact ML knew guild leader and seemed closer than her, she looked upset (Idk how to say this, but I knew her expression wasn't happy or curious at that time, when she saw both like going somewhere and she took it a date-like). It's different "I realised when I love him" vs "Idk when I started looking at him that way"

It's not bad, it's just not so wonder and common story, that's why I said basic shoujo manga. Even I have few friend (mostly girls) who have same story like that. Although it's going to be bad if the other party already taken

Slow pace is subjective, to me it's included as one. And I don't hate slow pace mangas when I need it so bad (like when my rl was so hectic at one moment that I need a reminder to slow down. Same with when I was so low at one moment, I need a good manga like bitch-slapping manhwa 😂😂)

Double-page supporter
@winterflower18
Some people blush for almost anything, specially anime/manga characters. Doesn't mean they're in love. xD
Well, I get where you're coming from, even tho this is a fairly fast paced shoujo to me.

@ViEmlleSzDias wait, now you mentioned it I just realised I mostly on kuudere side than tsundere (except Nisekoi, the MC is just so cute to me idk why) (////) but yesss, almost every chara blushed when they uwu with the ML (and side chars to if it's harem)

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda meh with chapter one, so would recommend starting at chapter ten .Thanks for the translations!!! 💻💻💻

Dex-chan lover
Why do these shoujo mangas always have that generic ass male haircut

You sly Yamada. Didn't expect you to be that smooth 😏
Btw I read up until the latest chapter and you definitely surpass my expectation Yamada lol

Users who are viewing this thread