Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

OMG OMG OMG kyaaaaaaa~~~ that was soooo cuteee. So psyched for the next chapter, I love love loveee this manga

Yamada u smooth mother fucker. AAAAAAHHHH THIS IS SO CUTE, I CANT. THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUCHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHH! YAMADA WHY YOU! Being that sweet should be illegal. Spare our single hearts. Huhu.

t

Damn this is bad. Read the first chapter and ugh.

Absolutely adore the story. It's soft, takes in the little moments most others tend to overlook/ignore and is so refreshing in a genre inundated with clichés. I can't believe the rating isn't higher, it definitely deserves to be.

Now we cannot read the raws as the continuation would be released in their apps.....this makes me crazy as the apps do not available in my country😭😭😭 i wanna know faster & more their relationshippp!! I miss yamada-kun alreadyyy😭😭🤧

Now I can't read the raws and the worst thing is I have to pay ... I don't know how to use the app, because it's in Japanese༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Double-page supporter
@t
Deciding you don't like a manga just by the first chapter is the epitome of impatience. 😂

I wonder if the translation group has the raw until the latest chapter? as the website prohibits updating new chapters, you know 😥

Guys, I've just accidentally found Yamada's twin in the yaoi world 😐 The manga name is Sex drop. The ML is just like Yamada in every single way.

Users who are viewing this thread