Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

Awwww Yamada is cute, I love how straightforward he is. I feel sorry to those people who dropped this manga after reading no more than 5 chapters.

Hope this manga will be updated soon. To the translator: just in case you don't have the raw, you can contact me. I have it until the latest chapter.

Guys, does anyone please have a clue where to find the raws?? Since those from ganma are now only available through the app... which is not available in my country (T_T)...I’m getting desperate

OH MY GOD IM CRYING I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING I'M SO HAPPY???? I LOVE THEM SO MUCH????????? YAMADA AND AKANE BEST BABIES BEST COUPLE EVER???????? ALSO EVERYONE IS SO SUPPORTIVE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT AND RUNA BEST GIRL AAAAAAAA

IM SO SO SAD I LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH THANK U FOR TRANSLATING IM SOOO SADD BUT SO HAPPY LMFAO I SOUND INSANE IM JUST THAT OVERWHELMED RN I JUST BINGE-READ THIS TODAY AND I CAN'T STOP SQUEALING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT A YAMADA FOR MYSELF PLS

To translate the comment below mine, Good manga thanks for the translation. Keep up the good work!

watch out everyone, there is a new boy in town. he better not fuck with our dream couple.

I found this web with chapter 43, I just see the images but I already hate the last guy that appeared in chapter 42... https://www.nakanaide.xyz/2019/06/yamada-kun-to-lv999-no-koi-wo-suru-43.html

Users who are viewing this thread