Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much. There’s no official English available in my country. Will purchase it once it available here though.

ahhhhhhh thank you so much for picking this up!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The starting wasn’t that great but it’s really come along nicely. The art has also improved quite a bit. I don’t really like love triangles so hopefully this will resolve quickly.

Since Love is a chemical reaction in the brain. Wouldn't a lvl 999 love essentially be equivalent to them being your cocaine and all the drugs all at once?

Aggregator gang
this is my pride and joy till she donates 1000 too the poor
unknown.png

Holy fuck i hope they Merc the love triangle Early. domestic girlfriend gave me enough for my whole life

For a manga who’s main cast are all meant to be video game nerds, it’s written like the author’s son just told them what this cool new video game called Minecraft is.

im the type that loves to read meaty, gory, and horrendous action stories. sometimes i want to sit down and relax, down a few shots and read some dumb books like these just to mellow down. This is a good read. its kinda dumb but its a good one to pass the time.

lol can't wait for that side story (hopefully there is one, it would be interesting)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP AND UPDATING ASDASDAKSLFKASJF IM SO THANKFUL I LOVE THIS MANGA

Users who are viewing this thread