Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

Woooowww I just started realizing in recent chapters but you can really see how the author’s art improved., especially with yamada. Ooh

Thank you so much for the chapter. No words can describe how grateful im towards today chapter. Please continue on uploading this marvellous manga. IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE DONT DROP THIS MANGA 😭😭😭.

BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU! ❤️

I am really thankful that you decided to translated this manga and to continue to do it!
I didn't think I would like this one this much, such a gem! I'm so excited to see how the story will undold.

So sweet awwwww thank you for your translation. Looking forward for the next chapter fufu

Dex-chan lover
I just love this story, from characters, plot, pacing and the artstyles are really consistent, cute and polished!

Even though I knew this was coming, it still hurts to see.
( I’m a sucker for characters like Tsubaki)

I feel bad for her but it's inevitable. And finally, he realized his feelings for Akane. Excited for the upcoming chapters. ♥️♥️♥️

-____- being nice to a heart-broken girl... why to get girl asap especially if you are good-looking one....

Only need two chapters to make MC fell in love, let alone bunch of girls who confessed because he's good looking. Definitely a very basic shoujo manga and slow pace at one

Double-page supporter
@winterflower18
I didn't get half of what you're complaining, tbh. xD
It's in chapter 30-something, so how it only took 2 chapters?
The fact he's standard good-looking is the only real cliche, to me. But until now only Tsubaki confessed to him (that we saw), others were only "talked about" so story-wise they don't count.
Now "being nice to a heart-broken girl"... I'm not sure, but was that something you consider bad?
And "slow pace at one" LOL
BOY, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SLOW IS! 🤣😂
Because this definitely isn't one.

This is great, the author portrays each character pretty realistically as ironic as that is.

Users who are viewing this thread