Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

A really annoying two faced bitch has appeared in chapter 47 (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ ) ew ew ew.
Thank goodness yamada is a good man.

@harriet_ please please give me some spoilers or maybe a short summary😢😢 I need to know what’s gonna happen, I would happily buy the app, but it’s not available in my country ( I live in f** narnia and I am too dumb to use vpn or something). For now I use the site @danielvj03 recommended, but it’s only till chapter 45 :(

@Tegan1 Let me tell you
Yamada is the real man he's damn cool ! He has sharp eyes with things he's definitely not the dull type.

Yamada takes care of Akane really well and even more so after she caught the cold last time.

Yamada went with Akane when she met up with a girl from the game for the first time. They sit together in a cafe/bakery, this new girl - while Akane was away off the table - approached Yamada despite knowing that he's taken. Yamada politely yet bluntly told her to get off him and then he escaped to Akane lol .
He dealt with this matter on his own, he didn't let Akane be worried or experience jealousy.

I can tell you that only true man can do that, as jealousy is not a very comfortable feeling. I'm fed up with all the dramatic jealousy from other manga, and for me this manga is both realistic and mature in terms of feelings and behaviours.

Yamada is definitely the type of man you can trust.

... kinda reluctant to read at first due to the summary, but after seeing the comments, i decided to read it and it's worth it!!! loving both the ml and fl

My dumb ass thought the description meant her boyfriend got sucked into the game and she went in after him. Read up until 26 before I realized ah, that’s completely misunderstood. Still sticking around bc they’re cute tho heheh

Users who are viewing this thread