Yamada to Kase-san. - Ch. 12 - Fireworks and Kase-san

Yamada you have already had guys hitting on you multiple times. She just doesn't get that she is a attractive girl with a good body.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like, I've seen this setup many times before... Like Kase san shows up at the last minute or the same "my feet hurts" in many other romance manga xP but hey if they had to do it, can't be helped it was cute hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
I'll never get tired of the "best friend annoyed at the lovey-dovey couple" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Kase-san you jelly tomboy you better protect Yamada from them horny men.

This, Komi-san, and Hana ni Arashi all had fireworks festivals in the past few releases, Shared Universe Confirmed!

@serenata , yeah, come on Japan.. can't they make more proper traditional sandals that more comfortable to wear?
like, it's happened everytime in yukata scene in any anime/manga I saw.. can't they do something about this?

Kase's possessiveness towards Yamada continues with her telling Ysmada not to dress up anymore snd I'll be honest, it's really starting to turn me against her. I get that this is supposed to be cute but it's realistically not.

what is up with kase’s possessiveness? god go reflect on your actions. i get that it’s supposed to be cutesy but when you’re acting toxic...

It's the first relationship for both of them(at least no other info was revealed to this point). Both become jealous. And if they do, then Yamada becomes a crybaby, and Kase becomes possessive. Kase is a Chad after all, don't forget about that. No one takes stuff from Chad. 👀

Users who are viewing this thread