Yamada to Kase-san. - Ch. 35 - Moving and Kase-san (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping Fukami was going to tear into her for making that stupid ass bet if she had a girlfriend. Maybe be the voice Kase's apparently missing in her head that should have said "what are you doing, you dumb bitch" a few chapters back. I can't complain that we're out of that bit of drama but it's kind of a low point for me that she didn't learn a damn thing from it.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so cant wait for the next fight between yamada and kase-san and she go running to her Friend/Rival.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a sudden last ditch effort from roommate girl to "win" her over with a kiss or a crying confession but I'm glad it's just a normal closing of the stupidest arc in the history of GL. Hope everything runs smoothly for the couple the next chapters. Tho I don't really mind conflict as long as the characters act like they should and dont do dumbass decisions while drinking the dumbitch juice in a sippy cup.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see this arc over. Worst thing with this arc was how fine everyone was with Kase’s behaviour like this was normal. I could accept that Kase was acting like trash but then at least recognise it and give us some real drama, this just made everything look really stupid.

Now let’s forget this arc ever happened and hope we get some nice fluffy chapters!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

about time she admitted she has a girlfriend.

anyways that last comic at the end there, kase has reached enlightenment contemplating yamada in it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, people sure hate Kase.
I mean, I don't really liked how she acted last arc but call her the worst GF on GL series is just... I mean, there are a lot GL stories where the girlfriend cheats, rape and are toxic like fuck...So it seems like a big exaggeration.
Either way I thought this chapter was good, she finally had the courage to get out the closet and it's cool Fukami realized she didn't have any chance. Some characters could try to get in between Kase and Yamada but she was just " yep...that one is really taken".
Can't wait to read Kase and Yamada living together and of course the fights because it's so bound to happen, after all they will be living together for the first time, there are always fights lol

I mean, I don't really liked how she acted last arc but call her the worst GF on GL series is just... I mean, there are a lot GL stories where the girlfriend cheats, rape and are toxic like fuck...So it seems like a big exaggeration.
Either way I thought this chapter was good, she finally had the courage to get out the closet and it's cool Fukami realized she didn't have any chance. Some characters could try to get in between Kase and Yamada but she was just " yep...that one is really taken".
Can't wait to read Kase and Yamada living together and of course the fights because it's so bound to happen, after all they will be living together for the first time, there are always fights lol
FOR REAL💀

Dex-chan lover
bro give me a god damn break! we are talking about the most DUMB GF IN GL for puting some dumb bitch roommate over her GF moving together! the level of stupidity doesn’t mean we should be “what about this” here LOOL otherwise with your shity logic we should go that grape ain’t as bad as burning alive! like REALLY?

Dex-chan lover
Japanese author trying not to portray lesbian couple as the most toxic thing in this entire world (impossible) Even some of the more well know yuri manga like Citrus is like this

Users who are viewing this thread