Dex-chan lover
2p74yt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Poor Kase wanted birthday sex
Also oh no return of yamadas insecurity ~

Dex-chan lover
No more insecurity pleasee youve been through this already :(

Dex-chan lover
Jeez Yamada stop being so insecure, make me really wonder how little she think Kase love her. You're beautiful too, stop thinking every girl coming near Kase gonna steal her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the room mate . . . she's unfriendly, but she's direct and honest about it and she's not like gratuitously nasty or anything. Leave her alone, she'll leave you alone; I can work with people like that.

Dex-chan lover
Getting sick before a date is cliche but let's see what happens after ... Please no more jealousy

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Hana can get Mikkawachi to change teams in the middle of the game.
I'm glad this is still going on. I quite like it. The new characters are cool too. Hana is cute, but she also got a strong will. Kase's senpai is a bit tsundere and hotheaded. And Kase's roommate is interesting too, can't really get a read on her. I wonder if she fancies Kase just a little.
Well duh, Yamada. You're all beautiful.

After her behavior in the last few chapters, I'm surprised Kase didn't try to tell Yamada not to get a job so she couldn't interact with other people.

Group Leader
On page 23, the "we're dating, aren't we" between Kase and the roommate panels scared the shit out of me. I thought there was gonna be a cheating arc, no lie.

Users who are viewing this thread