Yami Kakusei Shite Shujinkou ni Bokosareru Kamaseinu ni Hyoui Shita ga Gensaku to Chigaisugite Tomadotteru - Ch. 15 - Total Control

Joined
Oct 26, 2024
Messages
4
I like this series i don't expect much from it but it still enjoyable for me so pls author how long are you going to drag just one fight i don't care who win i need story progresssssssssss
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
8,476
Zenon is having the time of his life.

I appreciate Anoi immediately recognizing he's in a bit of a Mahoraga situation where he needs to settle it quickly.

If the only thing his secret art nullifies is mana, then I assume the solution is getting enough momentum that losing the magic doesn't matter.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 11, 2023
Messages
1,090
Hope this doesn’t just devolve into just copying other people’s magic…
It already isn't, he copied then put a spin on it using his own techniques. Enough so it confused the original user as they didn't understand what happened.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top