Yamu ni Yamarenu! ~Tensei Kenja no Heion(?) na Nichijou~ - Ch. 1 - Big-breasted Demon and Yandere Fox

Double-page supporter
so they are all yanderes, but the fox was the first to act so he doesn't know about the rest who I guess are going to come to earth and join him. Then demons will just take the old world since who cares
Maybe one was putting the other in check and she was the one that could do it.

Double-page supporter
His harem was full of yanderes kkkkk... i think one... they were not as strong as him so that keep them in check or they keep one another in check but the Fox was the one that was like... i'm the weakeest so he Will drop me... better to kill him and myself... they were fine sharing him until one was not equal to the others kkkkk.

Dex-chan lover
I still haven't read the chapter, but does the first page really use Hebrew letters? They are very randomly placed there and don't make any sense (I know sometimes they are used in manga's and what not, but they at least kind of look oriented to a degree, this is just gibberish)

Dex-chan lover
Same artist as Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan
Shit. Shit shit shit shit! We're gonna get more crazy females again, aren't we? :meguuusad: With one overpowered but rather stupid MC?

Oh well, guess I'm in. :pacman:

NIB

Dex-chan lover
What can I say? The premise is interesting, I thought the MC was a chunni, but actually the dude is reincarnated in a normal world, but I can't take it seriously the yandere setup as long the "comedy" subgenre is still in there, I guess Mousugu Shinu Hito will remain the best example of why a yandere harem is no a laughing matter.

Dex-chan lover
Where the fuck has this series been for the past 18 years of my life. Fuck, I love this so much, brain off series, I fuckin love it

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahaha... The demon opening the portal will bring the horde of yanderes to Earth

Dex-chan lover
So that's what happens when Shikicum summons Akagi realistically in Azur lane

Users who are viewing this thread