Yamu ni Yamarenu! ~Tensei Kenja no Heion(?) na Nichijou~ - Ch. 2 - Not going back, and can't go back.

Supporter
Another blockhead MC that will go chapter after chapter after chapter being repeatedly confessed to and asked to sleep with girls over and over and still somehow he will believe they do not love him romantically and will somehow avoid realising anything over and over and over...
In some of these stories the girls even kiss the MC without him getting a clue.
We're talking here about his (in this incarnation) blood-related little sister. I'm not saying there aren't creators who would take an ML down that route, but it's a bit much to diss the guy who doesn't take it.

Dex-chan lover
We're talking here about his (in this incarnation) blood-related little sister. I'm not saying there aren't creators who would take an ML down that route, but it's a bit much to diss the guy who doesn't take it.
I'm talking about the type of character this MC is turning out to be, also the sister in this case can already morph her body into whatever fox creature she was before reincarnation so theoretically wouldn't they no longer have any genetical problems?
Well other than the question of if a fox monster can have kids with humans but... I'm sure it's fineeeeeee.

If we're talking pure morals of the matter, she has known him from their past life, maybe even longer as a crush than as a sibling, in fact, she knew all along he was her crush so she never considered him a true brother. From MCs perspective well, he'll have to get over it? Yandere wants what yandere wants.

I'm talking about the type of character this MC is turning out to be, also the sister in this case can already morph her body into whatever fox creature she was before reincarnation so theoretically wouldn't they no longer have any genetical problems?
Well other than the question of if a fox monster can have kids with humans but... I'm sure it's fineeeeeee.

If we're talking pure morals of the matter, she has known him from their past life, maybe even longer as a crush than as a sibling, in fact, she knew all along he was her crush so she never considered him a true brother. From MCs perspective well, he'll have to get over it? Yandere wants what yandere wants.
In this case, genetic and moral issues aren't the only issue. Unless you're a weirdo to begin with it's hard to just suddenly see a relative you've been with for 14+ years as a romantic interest. It's wild to me that people here seem to think otherwise.

Well, she could just go into fox form every time they're together to hide that but it doesn't seem like something she could keep up for long.

Dex-chan lover
contrary from the other one, this MC seem pretty straight and sensible... can't say the same for those around him tho...
If he were sensible he'd have made another deal with Gremory to regain the rights to his own soul. And handled the sister situation better than just leaving her to do yandere schemes with the demon.
He knows the real backstory now. He could've at least said something like "I'm still getting my head around that, please wait for me" instead of acting like he thinks "sleep with" is a literal phrase.

Dex-chan lover
Another blockhead MC that will go chapter after chapter after chapter being repeatedly confessed to and asked to sleep with girls over and over and still somehow he will believe they do not love him romantically and will somehow avoid realising anything over and over and over...
In some of these stories the girls even kiss the MC without him getting a clue.
I mean, he was famed as the sage in his past life, right? You can't really blame him for thinking he was only popular with girls because of his powers, and not for the real him. Anything that those yanderes say to him at this point might as well be sweet talk for compensated dating.

Dex-chan lover
Gremory: the only girl NOT part of the harem and hence, will be subjected to the same amount of torture and hijinks the MC gets.

If this does end with a single girl ending, I hope Gremory wins :win:

Aggregator gang
Dropping this if they're making MC (the man with the harem in his past life) braindead with women, even when they're throwing themselves at him. I'm not getting cock teased for 50+ chapters of slightly raunchy ecchi sequences with no payoff on repeat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread