Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 153 - Three Good Friends

Dex-chan lover
You have your points, but as an Asian, I just wanted to point out that this only sounds brutal to a very small subset of occupations... maybe admin work? Higher management? Otherwise, it's the norm if not on the lower side if you're in technical jobs. Or maybe my environment is just messed up idk.
There's a lot of "Asia", and we're specifically talking about Japanese work culture.

Dex-chan lover
Aww...these three friends simply fooling around while not try to supporting their respective romance, but silently encouraging each others.

The most tragic one is probably Tokio. The guy trapped in brozone because Chii-chan never take his feeling seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

F***, my side hurt...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Inu's such a fun character. Makes you wonder how much better a series with him as a main male presence could have been rather than with Seto…

Also,

Good job mister translator.
If you want to see that watch "So I can't play H" or "Highschool DxD"

Dex-chan lover
Not that hard to google up:

Poor Seto, getting all that heat and discouragement just for trying to cheer on them. Well, i'm still interested in why Anjou took to Seto in the first place, so hopefully his insecurities will give author a chance to cover it before the smooth sailing.
Anjou was just messing arround with Seto at first. When seto defended her when those guys were calling her a slut(the first time), she started to get a little interested. Things built from there.

Dex-chan lover
You have your points, but as an Asian, I just wanted to point out that this only sounds brutal to a very small subset of occupations... maybe admin work? Higher management? Otherwise, it's the norm if not on the lower side if you're in technical jobs. Or maybe my environment is just messed up idk.
Just because it's normal doesn't mean it's not brutal.

Dex-chan lover
Aww...these three friends simply fooling around while not try to supporting their respective romance, but silently encouraging each others.

The most tragic one is probably Tokio. The guy trapped in brozone because Chii-chan never take his feeling seriously.
I wonder if it will take her seeing him eat with another girl for her switch to flip.

Dex-chan lover
1. Lol, Tokio is WAY OFF in that deep end; big what-are-you-doing-step-brother energy. The two socially inept fools getting more than a literal ikemen is laughable.
2. Inuyama is the ero GOAT
3. Fucking Seto. What a dick.

Contributor
I just love how these three guys are involved in romances of increasing difficulty like a game: Easy mode (Seto), Normal mode (Inuyama) and Hard mode (Tokio).

Yeah, Seto is on easy mode. It's just that Seto himself is the biggest obstacle to his romance, considering how much effort Anjou has had to go through to get him to develop to this level from when the manga began.

That makes it the opposite for the girls: Anjou on Hard mode, Toyoda on Normal mode and Chii on Easy mode (if she ever wanted to, but I'm not seeing signs of that).

I've never head of "Hanahaki" before, but that Wiktionary link shared by someone is pretty interesting. I thought it was another term for BSS (a.k.a "NTR-lite" due to no established romantic relationship, or just good 'ol painful jealousy), but turned out to be different.

Dex-chan lover
Anjou was just messing arround with Seto at first. When seto defended her when those guys were calling her a slut(the first time), she started to get a little interested. Things built from there.
Thanks, took me a bit of re-reading and wiki consulting, but it was flashback in chapter 14. Explains why i was under impression that she was quite chummy with him (visibly beyond trying to get a rise out of him) pretty much from chapter 1. Hopefully then, Inuyama being salty won't undo much of Seto's progress with Anjou.
PS: You know, you can quote multiple people in the same post.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, took me a bit of re-reading and wiki consulting, but it was flashback in chapter 14. Explains why i was under impression that she was quite chummy with him (visibly beyond trying to get a rise out of him) pretty much from chapter 1. Hopefully then, Inuyama being salty won't undo much of Seto's progress with Anjou.
PS: You know, you can quote multiple people in the same post.
Thanks, I have seen that but it is a Little difficult for me to do on a phone. Also keeping things separate makes it easier to have a conversation, at least to me. Really wish the forums here were threaded.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it will take her seeing him eat with another girl for her switch to flip.
That may trigger unnecessary drama and I don't want that. But sometimes, even in RL, some people need that kind of wake up calls to be aware of their own feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread