Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 228 - Anjou-san Wants to Dance

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,037
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 30, 2024
Messages
179
I can't get over how bad the artist is at her leg anatomy tbh.
I'm getting back into drawing, assuming you're referring to the exaggerated knees or do you mean something else? Because the legs seemed fine otherwise. If you see something I didn't, I'd like to know for learning purposes.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
693
I'm getting back into drawing, assuming you're referring to the exaggerated knees or do you mean something else? Because the legs seemed fine otherwise. If you see something I didn't, I'd like to know for learning purposes.
The knees are a factor, but look at pages 8 and 10. Just very weird looking.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
8,222
W ragebait Inuyama, Seto needed that so he can finally grow a pair and actually try to progress the relationship

He was not wrong about his passiveness, he still acts the same way he did before they started dating smh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top