Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Anjou-san Wants to Nurse

Fed-Kun's army
@aFFi is that so then thanks for clearing it for me anyway as for the fuck or kiss i didnt read this manga for this and i already expect that it wont happen anyway, i just want to see my waifu Anjo

Group Leader
It's okay @criver I too read things I don't enjoy every time they come out. You don't have to be ashamed. Have you read Nisekoi? It might be just up your alley.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage
I never mentioned anything about reading things I do not enjoy or being ashamed though. So your second reply is as inconsequential as your first one. The MC is pathetic, stop getting triggered and get over it.

@JaddyZyato
Implying that I read this only to complain. Can't deal with the cognitive dissonance, amirite?

Group Leader
Okay. Again, I'll ask the question you keep dodging because you don't have an answer to it.

@criver why are you reading this manga if you don't enjoy it?

All people are pathetic at some point in their lives (myself included), it’s not something to be ashamed of. Don’t believe me? Go on social media and look at stuff you used to post 5-10 years ago lol. This story is cute and i’m rooting for Seto and Anjou.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage
As explained your question makes no sense, so there's no way for me to answer it. You are postulating that I do not enjoy the manga and go off on that delusion. As I said, stop getting triggered over my comment and get over it.

Group Leader
@criver If you enjoy the manga where the FOCUS is on two characters, ONE of which you don't like, WHY are you reading it? You're saying you enjoy a manga where you literally hate half the cast. That's stupid as all hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage
If you enjoy the manga ... WHY are you reading it?
What kind of illogical question is that? It's obviously because I enjoy it, even if it has its cons. I am not reading it because of its minuses, I am reading it despite them. I do not hate half the cast either. I just find the MC pathetic.

Group Leader
@criver "I don't hate the manga, I don't hate the main character, I just think he's pathetic"

Okay buddy. Keep bitching about the things you like then? Kinda pathetic yourself if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage
I am sorry buddy, but the world is not made of disjoint sets of what you love or hate. Your simplistic thought process and jumping to conclusions lead to this argument in the first place. As I said, stop getting triggered over my comment and get over it.

Group Leader
@criver You call me simplistic yet here you are every chapter bitching about an MC you like. It's almost as if you don't like him...

I'm not triggered I just find you fucking hilarious and sad.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage
Here we go again. What part of love and hate not being disjoint sets partitioning everything did you not understand. Let me put it simply for you. The fact that I do not hate something doesn't mean that I like it either. I do not hate the MC. I do not like him either. Capisce? By no means does this stop me from being able to enjoy reading the manga. On the other hand my simple comment seems like it has triggered some form of cognitive dissonance for you.
Also you might want to check the definition of "every", since you seem to be unaware what it means.

Group Leader
@criver "By no means does this stop me from being able to enjoy reading the manga."

The fact that you bitch about it every chapter begs to differ.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage
You might want to check the definition of "bitching" and "every" in a dictionary. You are talking out of your ass and have been doing so for awhile now.

The mc is pathetic, yes, but like @Kronix said:
He can accept who he is and move on or change the things he doesn't like about himself.

Either way the waifu really loves him and would take him either way.

Users who are viewing this thread