Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 160 - Anjou-san is Very Sleep Deprived

Supporter
Sho Habby, couldn't be happier they're taking this one on. I've been fortunate this is the second of my favorites they've rescued.
They're responsible for several other of my favorites continuing and, if you're any kinda fan of the Seishun Buta LNs, they've just finished the first six chapters of an "adaptation" of Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Dreaming Girl that covers completely original material (except for stuff seen here and there in flashback snippets) that's essential to fully understanding the series first arc's conclusion.

https://mangadex.org/title/438a42fa...7382/rascal-does-not-dream-of-a-dreaming-girl

where did you read?
Yoooo Sho Habby is picking up Anjou San?!

:meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog: :thumbsup:

We love to see it. Thanks to Facepalm for all the work, and now we know this dope ass manga is in good hands going forward. Great timing too because the chapters we are about to get caught up on
are finally getting some Inuyama and Toyoda focus.

ya love to see it

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling that something was off, the moment I saw this panel. With those hair-like shadow
shadow.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's more fun the the hallucinations I had which was shadow vampires tearing my body apart and being crammed into a wall watching Wagner's flight of the valkyries

Dex-chan lover
let's say you'd only get 60% without studying, or 90% if you studied all the material. If you miss like 8 hours of sleep to do that, your performance might go from 90% to 75%. If you miss 24 hours of sleep over 3 days, that might go down to like 30%, so you'd be better off just sleeping and not studying at all
But then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down!

Contributor
Ehh that seems like something more than sleep deprivation. Full blown hallucinations is quite the symptom...

Users who are viewing this thread