Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 166 - Seto-kun Is Lonely Because Anjou-san Is Not Around

Dex-chan lover
I think Seto needs to recalculate his risk/reward assessment of kissing Anjou with a cold.

Dex-chan lover
Inuyama drank a healthy dose of Respect Women juice and stopped drinking Seto Kinda Bad Tho Juice.

I think Seto needs to recalculate his risk/reward assessment of kissing Anjou with a cold.

My brother in Christ, I would DEVOUR all that spit and snot if it came from Anjou.

I really really like this story, love the art, the characters, everything….

….are we gonna have stuttering blushing at every single moment of innuendo Seto forever or like, is he gonna grow up mentally just a little faster. My dude wants to be closer and freaks out every time it’s mentioned. Cmon dude.

In Seto's defence, it's only been like a month and a half since they started dating - and he's always been pretty uncomfortable with physical contact (even for a romcom manga protagonist).

Group Leader
Silly Seto, colds aren't communicable diseases you can spread by kissing, you only get them from getting splashed by cold water, every Japanese knows this.

Contributor
"What the fuck kind of perverted monster says that"
He just described his old self... man has really been changed by love. Imma just forget what he said about how he saw Seto's body parts...

Seto, ever the prude. I wonder what it'll take from Anjou to get his inner beast unleashed.

Users who are viewing this thread