Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Anjou-san's Training

Thanks for the translations. Also good to see that his willing to change.

Group Leader
I don't know what she's trying to do...
It's like she testing him to see how much she can tease him before he snaps and jumps her... but she clearly doesn't like lustful men.
She's constantly insulting his appearance... but keeps helping and reassuring him in his efforts to better himself... and she's always praising him in some other way.
She's working hard to stay physically close to him, always touching, always being sexy, always exiting, but she doesn't seems sexually attracted to him, like she's doing all that just for the tease.
And she seems to be running into him an awful lot... like a stalker would.

I kinda like these one off situations, but some progression would be fun too. We've learned a bit more about her, but we don't really know much about him.
I hope his training pans out, I don't need him to become a buff dude, just a bit more physically reliable.

Group Leader
He really should get buff. He could end up like Hanai from School Rumble! Now that's a man.

Aggregator gang
and then seto doing pushup 10 times everytime anjo teasing him, and then after they married seto became PE theacer and have one daughter, and still get teased by his wife.....

Dex-chan lover
It’s great seeing Seto do his best to improve himself. Kinda motivates me to exercise more.

Thanks for the chapter translators. Please don’t push yourselves too hard ^_^

Double-page supporter
Careful there my boi, you don't want to overdo it and become bald within 3 years now do you? ?

Fed-Kun's army
The training doesnt even need physical results. Dude just needs some self confidence so he can see how obviously shes into him for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Seto is actually taking action because he wants to appear in a more positive light in front of Anjou-san. That's pretty big progress for this story. If things keep going in this direction, even if it's in fits & starts, I'll stay tuned.
@_anq, You are Zeus, King of the Olympian Translators. We bow before you & place offerings upon the altar in thanks.

I've never understood some women's fascination with men's scent. I've been in the situation where you get home from work, or the gym, or any active long day and when you get close to your girl you warn "Sorry, but I smell pretty bad right now, let me shower" only to be told (typically with a big sniff) "I like the way you smell when you sweat". This certainly hasn't been a one-off event either -- but one that tends to happen with relative frequency when I've dated someone.
Obviously I understand the science behind pheromones and all that jazz, but to me it's still seems almost like some weird black magic.
I've wondered what exactly it is they like about it, but have never been given an answer that satisfies. Normally getting told "it just smells like you" or "it smells manly", which makes sense, but to me it just smells. Humans certainly are complicated creatures.
I think scent is one of our absolute most underrated senses.

Also, I love this manga! Just wish the plot would progress a little.

Users who are viewing this thread